As temperatures continue to rise, it’s a good idea to check that your irrigation system is properly functioning so it’s ready when you need it. After all, do you really want to wait until it’s 80 degrees outside to discover that your system has a few broken heads? Didn’t think so!
You’ll find a general checklist below.
– Replace broken sprinkler heads
– Don’t mix sprinkler head types on the same system (lawn heads vs bed heads)
– Check that sprinkler heads are flush with the soil surface and straight, not tilted
– Clear grass and other obstructions that block sprinkler spray
– Adjust sprinkler heads so they don’t spray walls, driveways, or sidewalks, if possible
Keep us in mind in the fall when it’s time to blow-out your system. We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading our blog. Northwest Construction & Landscape, LLC is a Kitsap County landscaping company that offers landscaping, decorative concrete and lawn maintenance services to homes and businesses across Kitsap and Pierce counties.