When we begin landscape maintenance with a new client, more often than not, their lawn and/or landscape has seen better days. Most homeowners have the best intentions of taking care of their investment, but life gets in the way! Busy schedules can result in neglected lawns and garden beds, and within a few months, weeds and debris litter a once tidy landscape.
Depending upon a client’s desires, our landscape maintenance and recovery process can include some or all of the following steps:
1. Meeting with the client to determine areas of concern, priorities, and aesthetic preferences.
2. Discerning the overall health of the lawn and condition of plants on the property, and what practices will benefit their appearance.
3. Auditing the sprinkler system to ensure that lawn and bed areas have adequate coverage.
4. Working on the overall health of the lawn, a process that includes consistent watering, fertilizing, and mowing.
5. Removing existing weeds from garden beds.
6. Removing dead plant material and debris.
7. Pruning, trimming, and shaping plants to control size and encourage healthy development.
If you’re considering hiring someone to tend to your lawn or landscape, be sure that they have industry knowledge. There is no substitute for experience. Give us a call for a free consultation and estimate at 360-697-3215 or 253-530-0788.
Thanks for reading our blog. Northwest Construction & Landscape, LLC is a Kitsap County landscaping company that offers landscaping, decorative concrete and lawn maintenance services to homes and businesses across Kitsap and Pierce counties.