Most homeowners have the best intentions of taking care of their landscape, but life gets in the way.
Busy schedules result in neglected lawns and garden beds. Within a few months, a once tidy landscape is overtaken by weeds, shrubs are overgrown and the lawn has gone to seed.
We’re here to help.
And since we mow, edge, weed, prune and rake everyday, chances are likely that what you can get done in an entire Saturday, we can get done in half the amount of time – or less.
Depending upon a client’s desires, our landscape maintenance and recovery process can include some or all of the following steps:
1. Meeting with the client to determine areas of concern, priorities, and aesthetic preferences.
2. Discerning the overall health of the lawn and the condition of plants on our client’s property, and what practices will help to solve their primary concerns.
3. Auditing the sprinkler system to ensure that lawn areas and bed areas have adequate coverage.
4. Working on the overall health of the lawn, a process that includes regular mowing, consistent watering, and fertilizing 3-4 times per year.
5. Removing existing weeds from garden beds.
6. Removing dead plant material and debris.
7. Pruning, trimming, and shaping plants to encourage healthy development.
If you’re considering hiring a company to take care of your landscape so that your weekends aren’t spent toiling in the garden, give us a call for a free consultation and estimate at 360-697-3215 or 253-530-0788.
Thanks for reading our blog. Northwest Construction & Landscape, LLC is a Kitsap County landscaping company that offers landscaping, decorative concrete and lawn maintenance services to homes and businesses across Kitsap and Pierce counties.